Artisan Raw is a fast-growing London-based start-up, manufacturing a range of raw vegan cheeses made from fermented cashews as well as other vegan products. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Investor Relations Representative to join our team, who will report directly to the Advertising Manager of the company. Artisan Raw Ltd. has already been successful in securing an angel investment of £100,000 from its first round in 2018. As the brand moves forwarded into its second phase of securing investments, Artisan Raw is now looking to raise a total of £500,000 from two investors through the Tier 1 Innovator Visa route.
• The representative must be a self-starter; one who will expand the brand’s networking funnel by taking the initiative to bring potential investors for the brand.
• The representative must utilise local and cultural tools to reach out to various media publications, concerning bodies to present the investment proposal and procure potential leads.
• The representative should understand the Tier 1 Visa Route in the UK alongside Artisan Raw’s brand vision.
• The regional representative should also be aware of current political matters of the country and draw linkages to support Artisan Raw’s investment opportunity to the local market by attracting business networks, high network individuals, investment platforms and other related funnels.
• The successful candidate will also be responsible in producing regional marketing content including but not limited to brochures, pamphlets, organising webinars and emailers for the Investment opportunity.
• The representative will also be required to do cold calls with the brand’s current database of potential clients as well as will be required to self-source more potential contacts.
• Assist in the coordination of investor meetings, conferences, and materials distribution between both parties.
• This role is highly commercial and requires the ability to negotiate a strong and valuable investment deal for the brand.
• It is essential you have a proven track record of success in marketing and sales through prior relevant experiences as well as strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills as the role will require constant relationship - building with the company’s stakeholders.
• Your ultimate goal within the role is to maximise capital raised through various channels and negotiate a strong deal between the brand and the potential investor.
• Degree in Business Development/Economics/Finance/Corporate Law
• Self-sufficient deliverer with strong communication and presentation skills
• High standard of presentation skills and manners
• Proven record of relationship-building in a commercial environment leading to the quantitative result
• Creative skills – PowerPoint
• Commercial acumen and negotiation skills
• High level of resilience with an ability to find effective ways to gain traction with stakeholders
• Ability to focus on clear priorities and adapt on going
• Confidence to cold call potential clients and close a strong deal for the brand
• Exceptional organisational skills are essential
• English and Arabic proficiency, both verbal and written, is a must