Avesta Manchester Ltd is the one of the authorised reseller for one of the world's leading CCTV manufacturers Hikvision in UK, supplying new cutting-edge technology in security cameras specially in IP solution and surveillance systems for domestic and commercial sectors.Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges, specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Avesta offers a competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth.
• In this role you will sell a diverse range of CCTV/Access Control products, intrusion, fire, IP or networking, Telecom and Datacom.
• Serve a variety of markets by suggesting and delivering the right infrastructure solutions to meet customer needs.
• Actively participate and develop new accounts, generate sales quotes, and handle customer inquiries to help service customers and grow business.
• Make cold and warm calls to uncover opportunities in new markets.
• Provide superior customer service by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Build strong customer relationships, loyalty, and retention.
• Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
Your sales skills need be unrivalled, but it also helps if you have:
• Ideally 3 years of experience in a similar sales role
• Prior experience with intrusion, fire, IP or networking is preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A confident and determined approach
• Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
• Self-motivation and drive
• A competitive streak
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: 18,935.00-24,000.00 per year
• Commission pay
• Performance bonus
• Company events
• Flexible schedule
• Gym membership
• On-site parking
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
• sales: 3 years (preferred)