Hours - 37.5 hours per week (shift patterns)
Operating hours - 9am - 9pm 7 days per week.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of our Digital Sales team that is rapidly expanding with exceptional sales leads as we continue our incredible growth and expansion. We are looking for dynamic, sales driven people who are able to work independently as well as working as part of a team. You will have direct access to engage with our customers who have shown an interest in booking a holiday with Hays Travel, whilst working in a fast paced & highly motivational sales environment. In return you will get to be part of an amazing growing team and have unlimited earning potential through our bonus scheme with impressive incentives within our city centre office.
As a Virtual Contact Centre Consultant you will be passionate about finding every customer their ideal holiday by taking an extensive brief and engaging with the customer to find out their needs. You will offer exceptional customer service, making each customer feel special whilst also maintaining focus on your individual sales target. We understand that not every script fits every person, which is why we encourage you to be yourself on every communication and to win them over with your outgoing personality. You will have proven track record in travel sales. We are looking for enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated individuals that are pro-active regarding their own development and who strive to be the best they can possibly be. Full support and training will be given.
• Engage and respond to customer comments on social media channels, emails/online enquiries, live chat or via telephone
• Identify, meet and exceed customers’ needs
• Build rapport with customers to gain trust and commitment
• Conduct research to find the customers perfect holiday
• Bring the holiday to life using features and benefits
• Accurately input information in order to book a holiday on various supplier systems
• Provide excellent customer service on each call in order to gain customers trust in you to book a holiday
• Add value to the customers experience by arranging transfers, insurance, experiences and any other applicable extras.
• Conduct daily and effective call backs with customers
• To achieve individual performance targets and sales objectives
• Adhere to company policies and procedures
• Excellent organisational skills
• Proven track record in sales
• The ability to negotiate and achieve desired outcomes.
• Strong administration skills with excellent time management skills
• Ability to listen and engage with the customer
• Impeccable attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
• Excellent communication skills/telephone manner
• Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment
• Excellent descriptive skills as selling over a digital platform
Qualifications / Experience Required
• Customer service and direct sales experience
• Experience of working in a targeted environment with a proven sales record
• 1 year + travel sales experience
• To undertake any other duties that may fall into the job criteria
• To conform with all company policies and procedures including Health and Safety
• To treat all employees, customers and suppliers with dignity and respect
• This job description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the post but simply reflects the key areas involved