Oracle DBA :-
Excellent Oracle DBA Skills in Administration, Configuration, Performance Tuning, Backup, Restore and Recovery
Hands on experience in supporting large & highly transactional production databases using Oracle RAC, ASM and expert in troubleshooting with RAC and ASM.
Experience in configuration and administration of Data Guard, Standby Database and GoldenGate
Well experienced in database upgrade, database security implementation
Experienced with patching Oracle Grid Infrastructure and Oracle Home.
Well experience in Oracle Database advance option of advisor and tuning like Recovery Advisor, Tuning Advisor, ADDM, AWR, ASH, TKPROF and other tuning tools and methodologies.
Expert in identifying root cause of the performance issues and providing resolution across all area of database and infrastructure.
An added advantage if candidate has worked on Oracle Engineered Systems and Appliance like EXADATA, ODA and Oracle Cloud.
Experienced on heterogeneous operating system environment on Linux, UNIX and Windows server system having high-end configuration and mission critical application deployed.
SQL DBA :-
• Installation, Administration and Maintenance of SQL Server Instances
• Experience in working on SQL Server Farms, SQL Server failover clustering
• Good understanding and hands on experience on Database high availability concepts, like SQL Server Cluster, DB Mirroring, Log shipping and Replication, Backup and Restore.
SQL Tuning for performance improvement opportunities
Experience in migration of SQL servers to AWS or Azure Cloud
• Troubleshoot SQL Server service outages/issues as they occur, including after-hours and weekends support
• Deploy database change scripts provided by third party vendors, developers and application owner.
• When performance issues arise, troubleshoot and determine the most effective way to increase performance including hardware, server configuration changes, or index/query changes
• Document the company’s database environment, changes, operations manual and Knowledge base.
• Finding DMV queries to answer questions about server-level performance
• Analysis Services, Integration Services, or Reporting Services
• On-call troubleshooting on production SQL Server
• Experience of ITIL process, Change management, Incident management and Problem Management.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment