• Worked on IFS v8 for more than 1.5 years. Higher versions are preferred.
• Ability to identify bugs, resolve issues and provide solution by applying combination of financial knowledge and IFS logic within stipulated time.
• Capable of independently investigating root cause of issues and providing solutions.
• Strong conceptual knowledge in Chart of Accounts and Code Part Values. Should be able to independently derive and perform data mapping in correspondence to other modules.
• Clear understanding of the logic used in posting controls is a must.
• Strong domain skills of AP, AR, GL, FA, Employee expense Projects, Sales Contract and Procurement.
• Well versed with month end and year end IFS functions.
• Have worked with ISO20022, SEPA and MT940 integrations. Must be familiar with its configurations along with the understanding of process flow including middleware.
• Sound knowledge of working of External file templates and its configuration with integrations.
• Able to perform end-to-end testing for advanced configurations, customizations, data repair and bug fixes.
• Able to draft knowledge base, functional specification and other relevant documents.
• Familiar with the functioning and mapping of BA reports and iPrinting.
• Basic knowledge of data migration and PLSQL would be an advantage.
• Liaise with end users, stakeholders, third parties and developers. Participate in monitoring activities as per project requirements
Strong domain skills in Inventory Planning and Management, Operations & Maintenance, Plant & Field Maintenance,
• Strong conceptual knowledge in Procurement to Pay, Sales and Distribution process
• Should be aware of Manufacturing and Project Module.