An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a top tier Manchester City Centre law firm within the Planning team. The firm has an excellent reputation and staff retention, and offers a friendly and supportive working environment.
The firm is a highly recommended employer with a good work life balance.
Hybrid working offered.
As a Legal Secretary you will be supporting multiple Fee Earners within the Planning team up to Partner level.
Previous experience as a Legal Secretary is essential, and experience in a Planning, Real Estate/Property or Surveying team would be highly advantageous.
- Audio typing
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Amending documents
- Diary management
- Booking meetings
- Assisting with and drafting bills
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation
- Opening, maintaining and closing files
- Archiving files
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Scanning and preparing documentation
The firm offer a competitive salary banding plus excellent benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave and the benefit of purchasing extra days
- Cycle to work
- Critical illness benefit
- Employee assistance programme
- Group personal pension
- Health care
- Season ticket loan
- Community Online Academy, free courses for all from fitness to coding to languages to hip hop dance
Apply online with your updated CV or contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal for immediate consideration.