RETENTIONS CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVES FULLY REMOTE JOBS UK
WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD Position Purpose:
The RETENTIONS CALL CENTER WFH Team provides Telephone assistance to members & prospects with any related member issues to rectify them as efficiently as possible; tracks & documents every interaction accurately in the member's account while adhering to prescribed protocols & staying in compliance with regulatory guidelines. The team will respond to customer's calls within designated time frames & perform troubleshooting procedures to determine the nature of the inquiry or issue to the satisfaction of the customer; clarify the customer's inquiry; determine the cause of the problem; select & explain the best solution to solve the concern & expedite correction or adjustment as needed; follow up with customers to ensure resolution. Inbound & Outbound Calling.
• LOCATION: REMOTE, WFH, UK BASED ONLY
• JOB STATUS: FULL-TIME. PERMANENT. PAYE
• JOB SALARY: £26K PA + COMMISSIONS + BONUSES
• HOURS: FULL TIME MONDAY TO FRIDAY
WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD Full Description:
• Follow organisation standards to maintain excellent quality service.
• Complete all necessary paperwork & documentation; provide education to the caller for more effective troubleshooting in the future.
• Input & edit information or data to document inquiries & correspondence.
WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD Educations/Experience:
• University Degree preferred but not required.
• Two to five years Customer Service experience required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word.
WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD Knowledge:
• Skilled to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
• Skilled to communicate with all levels of management, internal & external customers.
• Ability to work well as a member of a team or alone.
• Effective Business Communication.
Apply today to Working Recruitment LTD with your CV – firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD social media. Follow the UK’s leading Recruitment Agency on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram & LinkedIn to be informed of all recruitment activities in 2022
#jobs #recruitment #workingrecruitmentltd #workingrecruitmentltdjobs #hiringnow #wearehiring #iwantajob #recruitment2022 #JobsJobsJobs #Apply #hiring #job #wfh #remotejobs #remoteukjobs #wfhjobs #ukjobs #applytoday #inbound #rententionjobs #customerservice #ukjobs #telephone @workingrecruitmentltd