TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE BOOKING AGENT - NEW HIRE 2021
WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD JOB LOCATION Central Brighton. Brighton & Hove Sussex
Starting Salary £22,000.00 PA + Bonus
Hours Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Year One OTE £28,000.00 PA
WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD are hiring a team of Learner Support /CS Booking Agents to support registered customers via INBOUND contact & OUTBOUND program calls for existing customers
FULL-TIME WORK OFFICE TELEPHONE REPRESENTATIVES SUPPORTING COMPANYS CUSTOMERS B2C
WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD Position Overview
• In this role, you will take full ownership of prospects and customers, acquire new customers, & manage existing ones, provide customers with information on client services. There are a wide variety of project openings available representing some of the most recognisable training platforms in the UK
• This is an entry-level position that offers on the job paid training.
• Compensation is commensurate with experience and while prior contact centre experience is not required, experience in sales, customer service, or back-office support is a plus
• Candidates should be highly reliable, have great communication skills, & be willing to constantly learn on the job
• This position supports customer service, application support, & customer interactions.
• This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve onboarding issues, update services, & ensure a best-in-class customer experience
• In addition to being the best in the business when it comes to customer interactions, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, & dedicated to bringing a positive & enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD Essential Duties
• Handle inbound & outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, & professional manner
• Listen to customers, understand their needs, & resolve customer issues
• Research systems to find missing information as applicable; coordinate with other departments to resolve issues as applicable
• Follow the processes of the Client program & perform all tasks in a courteous & professional manner
• Utilise systems & technology to complete account management tasks
• Accurately document & process customer details in appropriate systems
• Follow all required scripts, policies, & procedures
• Utilise knowledge base & training to accurately answer customer questions
• Comply with requirements surrounding confidential information & personal information
• Ensure first call resolution through problems solving & effective call handling
• Adhere to all attendance & work schedule requirements
Please apply directly to WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD with your CV and cover letter email@example.com
WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD Please follow Working Recruitment LTD on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram & the company LinkedIn pages to be informed of immediate job vacancies & opportunities in 2021.