WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD STUDIO OFFICE MANAGER
#brighton #jobsinbrighton #brightonjobs #fulltimejobs #parttimejobs #jobs #wearehiring #inoffice
As a STUDIO OFFICE MANAGER, you’ll work with Working Recruitment LTD’s large BRIGHON based Studio Building, working to create & maintain the building centre, where you will help take care of all the administrative & support needs of the centre staff & clients, you will manage multiple tasks while providing staff & clients the best possible service.
WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD Job Details:
• Location Central Brighton BRIGHON & HOVE SUSSEX
• Salary £27,000.00PA FULL-TIME
• Salary £17,940.00PA PART-TIME
WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD Skills & qualities:
• A good communicator, with the ability to build strong professional relationships (Ideally 2+ years of customer service experience)
• Happy taking ownership of problems & finding ways to solve them
• Positive, enthusiastic & able to adapt to fast-changing situations
• Confident using MS Office & other basic IT packages
• The STUDIO OFFICE MANAGER will report to the Executive Producer/MD.
• As the Studio Manager, you will set our client partners up for success by managing day-to-day venue operations, communicating effectively with key stakeholders & internal production teams, as well as maintaining clear procedures across the studio.
• The STUDIO OFFICE MANAGER will foster constant & open collaboration to enable the team to do its best work within the larger interdisciplinary creative ecosystem.
• The Studio Office Manager leads facility operations with an expert understanding of their domain, a passion for learning & solving problems, & is constantly pushing to professionalise & refine their craft.
WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD Responsibilities & Duties
• Manage production facility
• Coordinate with external vendors, suppliers as needed
• WORKING alongside team members to develop plans, work schedules, & targets
• Analysing operations and providing cost-effective suggestions for improvement
• Streamlining processes so that the business operates at maximum efficiency
• Liaising with clients, managers, & other stakeholders
• Updating work schedules & adjusting diaries as required
WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD Apply directly to with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about the UK’s leading recruitment agency & follow Working Recruitment LTD on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram & LinkedIn to be informed of all recruitment activities in 2022
#workingrecruitmentltd #workingrecruitemntltdjobs #weareworking #applytoday #jobs #tv #tvproduction #brightonoffice #officemanager #officemanagerjobs #jobsin2022 @workingrecruitmentltd